Booking, Deposit & Cancellation Policies
Booking, Deposit and Cancellation Policies:
- Two night minimum stay may be requested over weekends and holidays.
- Weekend rates apply on Sunday evenings of holiday weekends.
- Traditional Rooms rates are based on double occupancy. An additional $10 per person charge (adults over the age of 18) will be added to the nightly rate.
- Cottage and Suite rates are based on four people. An additional $10 per person charge (adults over the age of 18) will be added to the nightly rate.
- 11% tax additional.
- We do not charge a resort amenity fee
- Our check-in time is any time after 3:00 PM and up until 9:00 PM. Please call the Inn at 815/777-3929 if you plan on arriving after these hours so that special arrangements can be made to accommodate your late check-in.
- Check out time is 11:00 AM.
We require a prepayment/advance deposit equivalent to the first night’s room and tax at time of booking. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express.
Please let us know when you make your reservations, either over the phone or on-line, if you have a gift certificate. Please also be sure to read any expiration dates to be sure it can be redeemed at our Inn for your stay.
A one week notice prior to date of arrival is required for any cancellation or modification of you reservation. Failure to provide this notice could result in forfeiture of your prepayment/advance deposit.
A thirty day notice, prior to arrival, is required for any cancellation or modification of dates for room blocks consisting of five rooms or more.